Tuesday 11 October 2011

About Me

What is the last time for me to write an essay about myself? It must be long time ago, I think is at Form 1 first lesson for English Class. I believe most of the students’ first English essay is “About Me”, this title should not be difficult for me, but I really felt difficulties when I want to start to write this. I think I need to tell all of my detail first, my name is Lim Huey Min, born on 25 December 1988 at Muar, now study Human Resource Development in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai. I have interest in Japanese language and pass my JLPT 5 exam recently and my next target will be to pass JLPT 4 examination. This semester I had take HRIS course which explore me the knowledge on how information system function in manage and implement HR operation. During my industrial training, I have some experience in using information systems in the company which are SAP, MERP, and QnE. At that time, my manager already told me that an advance system is very important to an organization. Therefore, since I had a chance to learn HRIS in this course, I would try my best to understand it because this knowledge could bring beneficial to me in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment